Monday, February 16, 2015

Steampunk Tag by Dianna



Hi
Everyone, Dianna here with a Valentine with a Steampunk Twist.  I
really could not help myself as soon as I seen the Bo-Bunny Paper
"Star-Crossed" line, I just knew that it would look wonderful with
Gina's Designs Eiffel Tower and Clockwork Penny Farthing.  I also wanted
to include a heart for the Gina's Designs February Craft Group
Challenge, so of course I went with a Steampunk heart.












I
covered a Gina's Designs X-Large Chipboard Tag with the Bo-Bunny Paper,
used Vintage Photo and Black Soot to distress the edges.  I
used Black Soot on the Eiffel Tower as a base coat and then used
Stickles in three different colors to give it dimension.  The card stock doilies were spritzed with Ranger Sparkling H20's in a spritzer with a
lot of water.  I have having a heck of a time with clogging of the
normal Ranger Sprays so I made my own.  I will let you know on my next
blog update if it worked or if that clogged too.   The Steampunk Heart
and Clockwork Penny Farthing were "painted" with chalk ink in a bronze
color, then distressed and Stickled.












The
Julie Nutting Media Doll was colored with Copic Markers and Bo-Bunny
paper was used for her dress.  The underdress was spritzed with water
and folded a couple of times (fan like) to get the ruffled effect.  I
created a sleeve out of left over paper from the underskirt.  The
opposite side of the striped paper is hearts (which is really cute).  I
used red Stickles and dotted the hearts for extra sparkle. The
suitecases are from a really cute Stamping Bella Stamp that I stamped,
colored with Copic and cut out.  The Gina's Designs Art Deco Border was
painted with gold chalk ink and spritzed and Stickled to create a
tarinshed look.




















Sparkling
H20 was used on the Balloon and then brushed corduroy Stickles was used
to create a rope look.  I Stickled the teal paper to give more depth to
the balloon.  I included a couple of pictures of the balloon because
you really cannot see it well in the overall photo.




 Finally, I stamped the RubberNecker Stamps on plain cardstock and distressed the edges with bronze chalk ink.

 Gina's Designs Products Used:

Cardstock Doily Set Intricates 

Eiffel Tower 6 inch

Clockwork Penny Farthing

Steampunk Hearts

Chipboard Decorative Tags X Large

Art Deco Boarder & Corners

Hot Air Balloon Shape Set




No comments:

Post a Comment