Monday, December 22, 2014

"And the Stockings Were Hung..." Tag by Mary


Happy Monday! I have a fun Christmas
tag for you today. The tag is one of the three tags form the Chipboard
Decorative Tags X Large set.  To give the wall a bricked look, I stenciled the tag with the Texture Sheet - Brick Wall  using several of distressed inks. I cut a small
section from the bottom of tag and made a back box with it to simulate a
fireplace. The next time I come across a small branch, I will have to gather it for logs!






For the stockings, I painted them red, used ink on the edges and a cotton ball for the "fur" look. The middle stocking is stamped with a snowflake stamp.







Gina's Designs Products Used 







Other Products Used

Please visit my blog HERE.



Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment