Saturday, December 20, 2014

Lost in Thought


Hi everyone! Melissa here with a layout for Gina's Designs.


I think these chipboard pieces fit beautifully with the vintage theme of the page.


To decorate the chipboard, I first prepped all the pieces with gesso. On the leaf pieces I put green and brown watercolors over green chalk ink. I then topped them off with Distress Crackle Paint.





For the pink pieces, I put crackle paint over pink chalk ink.  I rubbed in some brown chalk to define the cracks. The pink didn't show up much as much as I would have liked it to against the background, so I used pink Twinkling H20s to make the pieces darker. After that, I applied yellow, then purple H20s, letting each layer dry. I ended with another layer of crackle paint.







Thanks for looking!





Gina's Design's Products Used:








Other Products Used:


Prima paper,flowers


Paper by My Mind's Eye, Tim Holtz,and Core'dinations


Winton and Lewis Watercolors


Tsuineko Chalk Ink


Distress Crackle Paint - Clear Rock Candy


Twinkling H20s Watercolors


Pointed back Swarovski crystals


Jaquard Pearlex Powder




No comments:

Post a Comment