Sunday, December 21, 2014

Joy to the World - Christmas Decor by Lynne


 Hi! Lynne here, hoping you're all feeling festive and enjoying your holiday preparations. I've been shopping, wrapping, and baking, but still love finding time to create in my scraproom!





I absolutely love this the elegant look of this Word Tree and definitely plan to order a couple to make as gifts for next Christmas. I waited a little too long this year....oops!




I painted the entire surface with a coppery gold acrylic paint, then stamped a script pattern with Versamark and heat embossed with Stampendous Aged Copper, which contains bits of verdigris along with the rich copper colour.




I added some bling here and there, small wrapped presents on the base, and a frothy ribbon in a shade to match the verdigris in the embossing powder.


I added a glittery copper-coloured star to finish it off; it looks so nice on my wall unit next to one of my nativity sets. Blessings to all of you this Christmas!







Gina's Designs Products Used






Other products Used


Versamark Ink Pad


Stampendous Aged Copper Embossing Powder


Robin's Nest glitter paper



















No comments:

Post a Comment