Monday, December 8, 2014

A cup of Cocoa


Good morning, Deann here with a cute Christmas ornament for the holidays!








I used the Cocoa Mug Micro Mini Album.  I painted (well my Mum painted) them, then I embossed with a snowflake embossing folder in my Cuttlebug. Its so great that you can emboss the blank chipboard in any of the Cuttlebug or Big Shot machines!  I then inked the edges with Distress ink and some of the snowflakes with the same ink. I added snowflakes to the mugs from the Snowflake Shape Set.






 I used a rubber stamp to make the center piece, colored it with markers and then punched it out with a scallop circle punch.






 I popped up the snowman and a snowflake for dimension using pop dots.






To finish it off, I added glitter and some seam binding and bakers twine.  I am happy with the results and they are now ready to use on my tree!




Thanks for stopping by today and have a Great Day!


(((HUGS)))


Deann


Gina's Designs Products used






No comments:

Post a Comment