Sunday, November 9, 2014

Recipe Mini Album by Lynne

Well, I'm thrilled to say that this little album is my first finished handmade Christmas gift for 2014! My daughter recently moved away from home and has emailed me asking for several recipes, so I thought it would be nice for her to have her favourites compiled together, and this Cutout Cover Mini Album was absolutely perfect!
                     
I painted the incredibly cute cover piece with charcoal grey acrylic paint, then stamped with Versamark ink and embossed it with black detail embossing powder to give it dimension and shine.


The paper line I used was mostly Basic Gray's Out of Print which has a fun funky feel and lively colours. For photos of the album's individual pages, please stop by my blog, which you can find at


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderfully creative day!



Gina's Items Used
Cutout Cover Mini Album-Recipes


other items used
Basic Gray Out of Print papers
Versamark Ink
Black embossing powder
acrylic paint
misc. ribbon pieces
binder` rings

1 comment: