Sunday, November 23, 2014

Layout by Lynne


Lynne here today and I just had share this photo taken at our family BBQ this summer!  We all get together so seldom so this is a fun reminder of the times we shared.

I started out with all the pastels and just a few black accents, and it was pretty but....bland. It definitely needed something. Then I pulled out the Scribbled Frames and Lines set, painted the pieces black and-BAM!-exactly what my page needed to bring it to life!

Something I really love about Gina's chipboard is that you can add lots of texture and detail to them, keep it simple with just paint or mist, or even leave them...gasp...naked!! The versatility is fabulous and allows them to look new and different on every project you create!

Gina's products used
Scribbled Frames and Lines

Other products used
Blue Fern Montage papers
Marion Smith Posh papers
(both from Scraps of Elegance Nov kit)

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment