Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Altered Bottle by Guest DT Heather




Hello friends, Heather here today with my altered fairy bottle.

I  altered this bottle first with silver foil tape that I embossed with an embossing folder and then applied it to the bottle and added all of Gina's wonderful products to accent the bottle.
Here is a close up of one of the dress forms from the dress form mini set. 

I also used the same metal foil technique on the leaves you see in the photos above.
...And finally, here is my lovely fairy resting at the top of the bottle with a glittery gold tones to add to the metallic look of the bottle.


I hope you enjoyed visiting my fairy resting place!

Heather :)



Gina's Designs Items Used
Garden Fairies Large
Chain Border
Dressform Mini
Feather Shape Set
Steampunk Doily
Gear Shape Set


Other Items Used
Metal Foil Tape
Craftsupplies1 Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment