Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A Day in Paris by Kathi


Welcome crafting friends! Kathi here today to share with you my latest project,  A day in Paris!

I used lots of Gina's items on my project this time. I have used some printed burlap fabric as my base and then layered on the chipboard pieces and embellishments.

 Here you can see the Words from the Word Stackers 2 Set and a lovely Fleur De Lis to add to the Parisian Feel of my project.


I also used the one of the Steampunk Hearts and the Gears from the Border and Corner Set here and one of the Botanical Tags, which is a great place for journaling.
Above here you can see the new Flourish Frame - Bella where a photo can go to complete the project.

Gina's Designs Supplies Used:
Steampunk Hearts

Other Supplies Used:
 Metal butterflies from Craftsupplies1
Printed burlap fabric
Lace trim
Black beaded trim
distress Paint

Glossy Accents
Distress Glitter
Metal cameo broach
Metal Fleur De Lis

Thanks for stopping by the blog today, be sure to stop by http://www.gslcuts.com/Store/ & check out all the new items in the store. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment