Monday, July 22, 2013

Christmas Card by Monica


This week our design team is going to be sharing Christmas projects!  We know everyone likes to get ahead on these and we figured when better than July to start just that! 

Merry Christmas in July everyone. I want to share q quick card I made using Gina's Designs doilies. I embossed the bottom piece with a Darice folder and colored the tree with my copics.  I will admit I am not a copic pro, but the more I use them the better I get.  I know its obvious I am in love with these doilies.

I used the doily as sort of a backdrop for the centerpiece, which is a globe and has snow in it.  Once again Happy Christmas in July everyone!!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock Doily Set Intricates

1 comment:

  1. I love your coloring and creative use of the doilies......

    ReplyDelete